Today, many people devote effort, time and money to different strategies that allow them to capture an audience without considering that the most important thing is to be able to have the most accurate portrait of them possible.
It is useless for you to design a strategy to boost your business, if you do not know who it will be specifically aimed at.
Do you know that there is a tool that allows you to define this audience in detail? If you want to learn to link your products and services to yours potential customers, you are in the right place.
Find out what it is buyer persona and how to use it to target your campaigns more accurately.
When planning a strategy for online marketing, don't focus solely on the channels you use, the amount of content you create, or the advertising guidelines. Also focus on describing and getting to know the people you want to reach.
One way to do this is through yours buyer persona. This is a semi - fictional representation of the ideal customers of your business, beyond your income or your age. Also known as avatar.
This tool seeks to know the behaviors, motivations, interests, among others, to help meet the needs of your audience. It is this knowledge that will help you establish a connection with that subjective side of your ideal customer.
The goal is to create a distinctive profile for your brand to design impact strategies and in this way you can meet their demands.
The buyer persona concept was created by Alan Cooper in 1983 and later formalized to become a method of strategic design processes, which leads to correctly define your client with high chances of success.
Is it the same as target audience?
If you unwind in the world of marketing, then you know what a target audience.
This concept is contextualized in the philosophy of Marketing 2.0, in which the consumer is at the center of any strategy. Your perspective is geared towards segment markets and evaluate the psychological and behavioral characteristics of the same to be able to direct the campaigns.
Unlike the target audience, the buyer persona creates profiles with well-defined identities and detailed that make them ideal potential consumers. However, both can work hand in hand and be used as tools within the marketing.
Don't get me wrong! It is a step of designing strategies: from generic to personal and Daimatics as Google Partner Officer is a true expert.
Why is it important to define the buyer persona?
Being able to create your own buyer persona is paramount within any strategy marketing on line. However, making good use of the tool will help you:
- Get to know your potential customers more realistically: Keep in mind that by specifically targeting your audience, your strategy will have a better focus.
- Adapt the contents and designs to the profile: The secret is to orient the communication towards precise profiles, later to know the behaviors, tastes and trajectories. This will help you create individualized designs.
- Recognize which channels are the most appropriate: It is important that you are able to identify the various platforms on which your ideal customer moves, the means through which they are reported and how well the searches are usually performed. It's a way to connect with your audience.
- Make optimal use of resources: It also leads you to differentiate each strategy in order to develop your products.
- Save time and money: Due to the segmentation process that is done through the tool, it is possible to optimize your campaign budgets by making them much more effective and specific.
Steps to find out who your buyer person is
If you are already clear about the importance of the strategic use of the buyer person within the online marketing, then you're probably wondering how to identify it.
One of the most important aspects of this tool is undoubtedly the market research. It is from here that you will be able to obtain both quantitative and qualitative data from the public that acquires your products or services in order to be able to analyze them accurately.
It’s important that you don’t just limit yourself to your database and that you can view such as people who trust your brand. In this compilation is the key to success.
In order to make the most real representation of your audience possible, it is necessary to start from certain questions:
- What does your audience do?
- In which labor sector do you move?
- What is your academic background?
- Where do you live?
- What are your daily challenges?
- What kind of solutions do you need to get?
- What questions may arise when trying to solve problems?
Don't put them aside sociodemographic aspects. Use them to understand who you are addressing, not to mention that their work behaviors, personality, and networking behavior will also help you determine their portrait. For this reason, go deeper into:
- The activities he does in his free time.
- Their aspirations and motivations.
- What makes you happier.
- What media do you use to communicate?
- Type of reading you usually do.
- Which social networks are you most active on?
Being able to have all this information will give you clearer keys to building a much more real profile, which will be complemented by the interests that the public probably has about your company. Additionally, it would be good to answer questions such as:
- How did they meet you?
- What do you like most about your business?
- What aspects would improve it?
By taking into account your inner self, your desires, your desires and your great motivations you will end up establishing a link with the products and services offered by your brand. You will move from a distant and generic consumer group to a much closer and even tangible one.
Your role in creating the buyer persona will be to discover the perception, tastes and concerns of your customers, not to try to change them.
Do not hesitate and ask for information
Daimatic Agency, offers a team of SEO experts Onpage and OffPage®, Web Analytics, Online Marketing Technicians.
All this and the years of experience in the online market guarantees us the power to offer our customers an exceptional service.
Carrer de les boïgues s / n Pic Pic Building - 604 -